Fire Shutters & Counter Doors
Safe Fire Protection for Your Openings
Fire shutters are a complete metal assembly with the fire endurance required by code. Ratings depend on the location and nature of the opening and automatically close in the case of a fire.
Counter doors are installed in places where fires are likely to occur, such as lunch rooms, and concession stands.
We carry Cornell and Cookson fire shutters, which are top of the line products.
Fire Shutter Options
Cookson Fire Shutters
- Compact mechanical governor controls automatic closing speed to a range of 6″ to 2′ per second
- Oil tempered torsion springs designed for 20,000 life cycles
- Available for 3 hour, 1-1/2 hour and 3/4 hour ratings
Cornell Fire Shutters
- Q/S program – Can manufacture and ship most standard counter doors in one to two weeks
- Size flexibility – Each unit is built to exact opening size requirements
- Compact storage – Curtain stores in an overhead coil that is totally supported by the side guides