Inverted ‘L’ Free Standing Monorails
Free standing monorail systems provide independent, permanent fall arrest solutions over long spans in areas where there are no existing support structures. Foundation-mounted, reinforced W-Beam steel columns and arms support the SAFETRACK® monorail at heights of up to 28ft.
Cantilevered monorail systems are widely used in the transportation industry for working on rail cars, trucks and trailers and are extensively used in outdoor environments.
- Floor mounted support sturcture can be sited where required
- Cantilevered monorails are available as standard system kits
- Long spans of single path fall protection
- Easy installation
What you need to know…
- Working capacity (1 or 2 person)
- Passability for workers? Yes/No
- Column spacing (CS) in feet
- Arm reach
- Monorail length (ML) in feet
- Trolley pin height (TPH) in feet
- Cantilever (CL) 18”