Workstation Bridge Cranes
Floor Mounted Design Made Simple
The O’Brien MET-TRACK® Workstation Bridge cranes enable you to achieve effortless and reliable area-saving overhead handling for a wide variety of applications. Each system is configured with the operator in mind and includes the principle feature of ease of movement, designed to reduce fatigue and ensure accurate load positioning.
Floor mounted systems are not a permanent part of your factory and therefore can easily be relocated in the future. The installation is often much simpler and does not apply stresses to the building roof structure.
Quality materials and construction ensure operational reliability and safety which facilitate long life combined with minimum maintenance.
- Capacities up to 4,000lbs
- Bridge lengths up to 34′
- Runway supports up to 30′
- Modular kit form
- Low cost
- Simple to install and/or extend
- Mixed capacity systems
- All kits individually sized to suit exact space requirement
- Rigid runways offer superior load positioning
- Enclosed track provides easy movement and long life
- Smooth rolling surface ensures easier movement of bridge and trolleys
- No movement of the bridge
- Installs on any standard 6″ concrete floor
- Multiple track profiles and span capabilities
- Cost competitive