Crane Operator Training
Train Your People for Safety and Compliance
Our Crane Operator Training Programs cover topics specific to your facility, equipment and industry. Your operating conditions and safety regulations are emphasised, and hands on training is conducted using equipment your personnel use every day.
Several programs are available for custom presentation at your facility. On-site training is an affordable alternative to in-house and seminar based training.
Crane Operator Training Outline
A basic understanding of the following items will be taught:
- Electric overhead cranes and components
- Safe lifting apparatuses
- Basic equipment inspections
- Proper operation of lifting equipment
Training will include:
- Classroom training including a video presentation
- Hands on demonstration of crane operation with emphasis on safe operating procedures and practices
- Written test and review
Class sizes are limited to twenty individuals at a time with course duration of approximately 3 hours. Each individual shall receive an Operator Training Manual at the time of the seminar along with a Certificate of Accomplishment following the course.
Please fill out the form below or call us at (905) 336-8245 and a representative will setup a time to meet.