The Adjustable Head Curtain Full Access – Series D700 is generally designed to suit 10´ wide x 10´ high openings. This unit is ideal when full access to the rear of the truck is required. With a standard velcro split head curtain, this unit services a variety of truck heights.
Unlike conventional pads that seal the back of the truck, this unit allows the truck to back through the vertical pads forming a tight seal against the sides of the truck. The velcro split head curtain is raised and lowered on top of the truck allowing full access to the rear of the truck.
- Save hundreds of dollars in reduced energy costs
- Improve working conditions by keeping dust, dirt, debris & insects out
- Protect product & personnel from harsh weather conditions
- Increase productivity by providing a safe & comfortable working environment
- Durable range of hi-performance fabrics to choose from
- Custom sizes available
|PVC Drop Curtain
|Low temp PVC strips can be used for non-adjustable applications to suit a variety of trucks.
|1/2 Foam Face Velcro Split
|The top half of the curtain has a 4˝ thick fixed foam pad while the bottom of the curtain has a velcro split.
|Full Foam Face Velcro Split
|This unit comes with a 4˝ thick full foam face pad for a tighter seal. A Velcro split allows the bottom portion of the curtain to be raised and lowered accordingly.