Generally designed to suit 8´ wide x 10´ high openings. The series D350 service a large variety of trailer heights. This unit minimizes pressure against the building wall from an incoming trailer as the unit is inﬂated after the trailer has docked.
A unique internal bafﬂe system in the vertical air bags creates a square faced design that increases the contact area against the back of the trailer. An internal retraction spring allows the header air bag to be fully retracted when not in use to prevent damage from incoming trailers.
- Square faced design creates larger contact area against truck
- Pressure treated non-rot wood framing
- 24″ yellow guide stripes for accurate truck placement
- Translucent polyethylene sheeting on head frame allows light into dock area
- Internal retraction spring with external adjustment
- Custom sizes and projections available
- Available in 22 oz Hi-Tear Vinyl or rugged 16 oz Hi-Tear Hypalon
- Save hundreds of dollars in reduced energy costs
- Improve working conditions by keeping dust, dirt, debris & insects out
- Protect product & personnel from harsh weather conditions
- Increase productivity by providing a safe & comfortable working environment
- Durable range of hi-performance fabrics to choose from
- Custom sizes available