Rain Shrouds can be retrofitted to your existing unit to keep rain water out of the loading dock area.
A foam wiper blade design creates a tight seal against the top of the trailer to keep rain water out of the loading dock area.
This economical design is virtually maintenance free with no mechanical parts to wear out.
- Eliminate wet and slippery conditions in the loading dock area that can jeopardize employee safety
- Increase employee comfort and productivity
- Diverts water off the truck and away from the loading dock area
- Save hundreds of dollars in reduced energy costs
- Improve working conditions by keeping dust, dirt, debris & insects out
- Protect product & personnel from harsh weather conditions
- Increase productivity by providing a safe & comfortable working environment
- Durable range of hi-performance fabrics to choose from
- Custom sizes available