Generally designed to suit 8´ wide x 8´ high openings. The Series D150 reduces pressure against the building wall unlike conventional pads while creating a tight energy saving seal against the back of the truck.
A one piece air bag construction with a unique internal baffle system creates a square faced design increasing contact area. This design ensures that off-centre trailers & even trailers that are not spotted square to the opening are sealed.
- Square faced design creates larger contact area against truck
- Pressure treated non-rot wood framing
- 24″ yellow guide stripes for accurate truck placement
- Externally mounted motor with galvanized protective hood
- Higher wedged header design seals a variety of trailers
- Custom sizes and projections available
- Available in 22 oz Hi-Tear Vinyl or rugged 16 oz Hi-Tear Hypalon
- Save hundreds of dollars in reduced energy costs
- Improve working conditions by keeping dust, dirt, debris & insects out
- Protect product & personnel from harsh weather conditions
- Increase productivity by providing a safe & comfortable working environment
- Durable range of hi-performance fabrics to choose from
- Custom sizes available