Excellent for Offices, Hospitals and Lobbies
Classic 126™ sliding grills offer an effective traffic barrier that allows high visibility. With a hang weight of 0.8 pounds per square foot, the Classic 126™ is an ideal solution to install on limited supporting structures.
The curtain is formed with a series of vertical 5/16” diameter aluminum rods on 3.5” centers. Horizontal chains formed of eyeletted aluminum links are spaced at 12” apart.
Vertical hanger rods mounted to rollers that slide in the overhead track support the curtains.
Excellent for floor to ceiling dividers in public spaces such as offices, hospitals and lobbies.
- Clear anodized rods, links and post material
- Composite tube spacers, polycarbonate hinged top and bottom panels to match
- Fully anodized version optional
- Maximum height: 12’ 0”
- 12” link spacing standard
- 9”, 6” or 3” spacing optional
- Hook bolt locking with cylinders on both sides standard, other locking optional
- 14” radius 90° and 135° curves standard, others optional
- Arenas/Sport complexes
- Transportation terminals