Inverted U Monorails
Free standing systems provide independent, permanent fall arrest solutions over long spans in areas where there are no existing support structures. Foundation-mounted, reinforced W-Beam steel columns and arms support the SAFETRACK® monorail at heights of up to 28ft.
An Inverted U system comprises two steel columns connected at the top by a support beam from which a monorail is suspended. Typically, the monorail is suspended centrally along the beam. However, it can be offset to obtain the desired position while utilizing the most suitable column positions, which is ideal when working around existing obstructions. Inverted U systems are used across many industries where floor mounted systems are necessary.
- Floor mounted support structure can be sited where required
- Inverted U monorails are available as standard system kits
- Single or multi-user systems with or without passability are available
- Long spans of single path fall protection
- Easy installation
What you need to know…
- Working capacity (1 or 2 person)
- Passability for workers? Yes/No
- Column spacing (CS) in feet
- Monorail length (ML) in feet
- Trolley pin height (TPH) in feet
- Cantilever (CL) 18”