Customized and Specific Training for Your Facility, Equipment, and Industry
Our crane operator training programs focus on your operating conditions and safety regulations. Your personnel will get hands-on training on equipment they use every day.
Choose from our small class sizes in-house or seminar-based training, or we can customize a presentation right at your facility.
Crane Operator Training Outline
Your operators will gain a basic understanding of the following:
- Electric overhead cranes and components
- Safe lifting apparatuses
- Basic equipment inspections
- Proper operation of lifting equipment
What will training look like?
- Classroom training including a video presentation
- Hands-on demonstration of crane operation with emphasis on safe operating procedures and practices
- Written test and review
Classes are approximately 6-8 hours, with a maximum of ten students. Intimate class sizes allow us to maintain a personalized training atmosphere. Each attendee gets classroom learning, hands-on training on the appropriate equipment, and a Certificate of Accomplishment upon completion of the course.