Swing Arm System
Swing arm systems typically provide a permanent fall arrest solution for areas where overhead cranes and fall arrest systems share the same space. Swing arm systems provide circular/semi-circular coverage within a limited footprint and when not in use can be moved out of the way so as not to cause an obstruction.
Swing arm systems can be supplied as independent, floor mounted systems or can be mounted to existing columns or walls. Swing arm systems are suitable for use across many industries including manufacturing, general industry and distribution.
- Cost effective fall arrest solution
- Can be free standing or mounted to existing columns or walls
- Ideal for small areas
- Can be moved out of the way when not in use
- Single or multi-user systems with or without passability area available
- Turnkey rotation drives available
- Easy installation
What you need to know…
- Working capacity (1 or 2 person)
- Passability for workers? Yes/No
- Arm reach (AR)
- Bracket spacing (BS) in feet