Free standing systems provide independent, permanent fall arrest solutions over long spans in areas where there are no existing support structures. Foundation-mounted, reinforced W-Beam steel columns and arms support the SAYFTRACK® monorail at heights of up to 28ft.
T-Frame systems utilize a single row of columns to support two parallel fall arrest monorails providing double the fall arrest capability without the need for additional support. Extensively used in outdoor environments for the transportation industry.
- Floor mounted support structure can be sited where required
- T-Frame monorails provide two monorails with a single row of columns
- T-Frame monorails are available as standard system kits
- Single or multi-user systems with or wighout passability are available
- Long spans of single path fall protection
- Easy installation
What you need to know…
- Working capacity (1 or 2 person)
- Passability for workers? Yes/No
- Column spacing (CS) in feet
- Arm reach (AR)
- Monorail length (ML) in feet
- Trolley pin height (TPH) in feet
- Cantilever (CL) 18”