Street LX Chain Hoist
Most of our lifting and transportation solutions for light loads are powered by the Street LX chain hoists, which provide precision lifting and durability at surprisingly attractive prices. The LX chain hoist is designed to meet the need for ultra efficient lifting and material handling in today’s competitive world. The new generation hoist technology is based on a highly modular and versatile concept with a huge number of hoist and trolley constructions.
The LX chain hoist range is available in capacities from 125kg up to 5 tonnes with a variety of supply voltage and speed options. Hoists are available in standard headroom construction or low headroom with chain diverter. The LX chain hoists are designed for applications with lug suspension or powered, push or hand geared trolley. All capacities are available at M5 (FEM 2m) with a wide variety of hoist speeds. All standard models are manufactured with rated capacities in metric tonnes or U.S. tons.
- Capacities up to 5 tonnes
- Variety of supply voltage and speed options available
- Ideal for light lifting demands
- Efficient handling
- Designed for applications with lug suspension or powered, push or hand geared trolley
- Quick release electrics with plug and sockets for crane applications