Repair, Inspections and more
Big Enough To Know, Small Enough To Care
Our crane service department is dedicated to serving our customers with quality repairs and offers a variety of preventive maintenance and inspection programs. All crane inspections are completed in accordance with Occupational Health and Safety Act (OHSA) requirements and can be designed and scheduled to meet your particular needs. It is our mandate to ensure that you obtain the full service potential from your lifting equipment, minimizing unexpected downtime.
What We Service, Repair and Inspect
24/7 Emergency Crane Service
Our 24 hour “Quick Response” emergency crane service is available 365 days a year to give you the help you need as soon as possible. Call us any time, day or night, and our professionals will be there to fix the problem and get you back up and running.
Call (905) 336-8245 for service now!
Preventative Crane Maintenance Services
Our complete inspection service conforms to the Occupational Health and Safety Act (OHSA) and provides a preventive maintenance function as well. Our inspection services can be performed on site or brought to our facilities depending on the unit.
Operational inspection of all functions and safety devices include:
- Detailed visual inspection of load hooks, load chain and wire rope
- Operational testing to determine possible internal gear problems
- Check all oil levels in gearboxes
- Remove covers to check brakes, electrical contacts, etc
- Perform minor adjustments where required
- Complete visual inspection of each unit with detailed written description of any problem areas
- To inspect all structural steel stress points on cranes and runway systems
- Issue of Inspection Certificate approved by the Department of Labour
- All work that is being performed is in accordance with OHSA Section 1010.179 and related to Section 51, for certifying any lifting device at least once per year