Generally designed to suit 8´ wide x 10´ high openings. The Adjustable Head Curtain – Series D200 is used to seal higher door openings when a head pad will not work. A top header curtain is supplied with a rope & pulley system that can be raised and lowered to suit a variety of truck heights. Two foam side pads seal the gap between the building wall and the truck.
- Save hundreds of dollars in reduced energy costs
- Improve working conditions by keeping dust, dirt, debris & insects out
- Protect product & personnel from harsh weather conditions
- Increase productivity by providing a safe & comfortable working environment
- Durable range of hi-performance fabrics to choose from
- Custom sizes available
|PVC Drop Curtain
|Low temp PVC strips can be used for non-adjustable applications to suit a variety of trucks.
|A velcro split between the side pads allows the centre section of the curtain to be adjusted even after the truck has docked.
|Fixed Foam Face
|A 4˝ thick foam pad is sewn onto the face of the fixed curtain to ensure a tighter seal.
|1/2 Foam Face Velcro Split
|The top half of the curtain has a 4˝ thick fixed foam pad while the bottom of the curtain has a velcro split.
|Full Foam Face Velco Split
|This unit comes with a 4˝ thick full foam face pad for a tighter seal. A velcro split allows the bottom portion of the curtain to be raised and lowered accordingly.